Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Friday, August 15, 2003

Friday. YAY!!

The work week is over! *does happy dance*

Time for the Friday Five: (posted an hour late)

1. How much time do you spend online each day?
It varies greatly. Sometimes as little as 15/20 min to check my e-mail, and sometimes it hits 8 or 10 hours when all I want to do is shut my brain off.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?
User Friendly webcomic.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
ICQ and MSN.

4. Where was your first webpage located?
Some free hosting people based outta Vancouver. They were also the registrar for my domain name. It never developed much beyond the 'This page under construction' stage.

5. How long have you had your current website?
I've had this blog going for about 3 weeks or so. It's the only site I actually use.

So, what's new? Pretty much nothing. Picked up Will & Grace season one on dvd today.
OOhh! If you want some GREAT music to listen to, grab the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movie soundtrack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home