Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Thursday, July 31, 2003

WHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I'm flying higher than the highest airplane!! I have had the most amazing evening!

I went out with my sweetheart of a boyfriend for a few hours tonight. We wandered around Whyte Ave, chatted, and did a little shopping. That alone would have made for a wonderful evening. However, it gets better. :-)

After we had finished wandering, we went back to T's place because that was where my car was parked. We were sitting in his car in the parking lot, talking. He told me how much I mean to him, and that he loves me. I have never heard such beautiful words in my entire life!

One thing that I often have difficulty doing is expressing my feelings verbally (kind of odd, considering my public speaking history). I'm better doing it in text. So, to my wonderful boyfriend (and the entire world), I want to say the following:

I have never felt like this about another person before. I feel that I have found the most wonderful boyfriend ever. Being with him makes me happier than I ever imagined. While I don't want to be away from him, I want to leave so that I can return, and feel the exhilaration of greeting him again. The feeling of walking into his arms, and telling him how happy I am to see him.
This is love. Of that, I have no doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home