Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Uno, dos, tres

Not a bad Tuesday. Except...

They say bad luck comes in threes. Well, my friend RenderMan found that out with his Vegas trip.
Departure: Monday morning, bloody early.
1) T-minus 36 hours: Laptop fries. No power.
2) T-plus 5 hours: Just south of Calgary, the car's alternator fails. He replaces it, and is on the road again in little time.
3) T-plus 22 hours: Close to Brigham, Utah (the cultural hub of North America), the car hits a deer on the road. Smashed the car to rat crap. Probably a write-off. Thankfully, nobody was hurt. Shaken a bit, but not hurt. *whew*

Also, I spent the evening helping his mom with the bedroom. We ended up plastering holes in the wall so that the painting could be done tomorrow or Thursday.

That more or less sums up the events of today.

Tomorrow, I'm getting together with T. YAY!! Been a week since I saw him last. A week too long, if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home