Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Paaaaarrrrrrrr-tay!!!

Just got back from my friend's (RenderMan) birthday party. Drank alcohol. Chatted with friends. Drank alcohol. Ate food. Drank alcohol. Nice night!

RenderMan leaves for Lost Wages Las Vegas tomorrow. Lucky little fu....*cough*. Anyways, while he's gone, his parents wanna do this 'While You Were Out' kinda thing. They're planning on TOTALLY re-doing his bedroom for the week he's gone. So, his parents have enlisted the help of myself, and one more mutual friend. So, Monday the work starts. Taking down posters, removing furniture, the whole nine yards. Tuesday, we paint! This is gonna be fun! (good thing he doesn't read this, so he doesn't know!)

Anyways, I've got a bloody busy work week ahead of me. Time to crawl into the sack. Nighters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home