Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Monday, July 28, 2003

Let me be honest witch ya...

So, I've been reading the book "Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner", and one thing I've been having problems with are my misconceptions about Wicca, Paganism, and other related topics. I guess I'm still trying to undo several years' worth of Christian religious brainwashing beliefs. Well, I found a good book that helps. "When Someone You Love is Wiccan" by Carl McColman. If you're at all curious about what Wicca is, then this is the book for you. It's more of a 'what/why/do' book, than a 'how' book. Worth looking at.

And here's something that a friend of mine sent me to brighten my day (work was less than stellar today). I hope you enjoy it.
< joke >
Recently I read an article that stated: "The best way to achieve inner peace is to finish things you have started."

So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a lemon cream pie, a nearly full bottle of Gray Goose Vodka, a small box of Godiva Chocolates and I slapped the living daylights out of someone I have never liked.

I feel better than I have felt for a long time.
< /joke >

Oh, and the best thing about having a blog... I can pun all I like, and nobody can do anything about it. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home