Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Monday, August 11, 2003

Monday. How typical.

This day didn't start off to smoothly. Left my work door card sitting at home. Couldn't move throughout the building without ringing doorbells, or borrowing other people's cards. Must remember not to forget it tomorrow. ;-)

Also, I did something to bugger up my wrist on Saturday night. Maybe I moved it in an unfriendly way when I was turning a corner or shifting gears while driving. I dunno. Regardless of how it happened, this is bloody annoying. Typing with a tensor bandage immobilizing your wrist is a giant pain in the ass. Don't worry, my faithful readers (all two of you). I shall prevail!!!! ^_^

After that, things got much better. Went for a way too brief lunch with T. Being within six feet of him is always a WONDERFUL thing.
Went and saw X2 with a friend after work (2nd viewing for me). An incredible movie. Special fx were sweet, plot was amazing, and it had two stunningly gorgeous guys (Wolverine and Iceman). Can't complain about the movie at all. *grin*

This week is shaping up to be pretty nice. Wednesday, I'll be getting together with T. With any luck, I might be able to get together with The Kid and Stacey for coffee.

Horoscope time! (courtesy of 365gay.com)
Capricorn:"Ambition is your new middle name, thanks to an aggressive Moon. You're ready to embrace some opportunities. You'll audition for The View to see if Barbara Walters will let you replace Lisa Ling. Or you'll call up the producers of Matt Le Blanc's proposed spin-off to see if you can play one of Joey's new Friends. Think big. Toss out that Starbucks application and stop submitting resumes to headhunters who only hire telemarketers. You're ready for fame, and it doesn't come with a foam cup or a headset."
Spiffy.

Current media: A series of randomly picked tracks from my mp3 collection (Fraggle Rock theme at the moment)
Current mood: Relaxed & content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home