Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Sunday, August 03, 2003

That's SO sweet!

Ok, so yesterday I had to go into work at about 10am because it is inventory weekend. No big deal. Done it tons of times. Everything was going just fine until about 11 or 1130. At that point, I got a phone call from T. He was at the farmer's market, and asked me if there was anything that he could bring me for lunch. How sweet is that?!?!?! So, he stopped by with some peaches and some salad rolls (I think that was the name), and we ate lunch together.

We had a wonderful time! I'm so lucky to have met such a great guy!

Time to get ready to go. I'm meeting up with T tonight. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home