Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Sunday, August 24, 2003

I'll call it... Mini Blog.

Let's see, here.

Worked yesterday. Major ugh.
Hung out with T today. BIG-TIME SWEET!!

Yet anudder horoscope from 365gay.com
365gay.com, your official source for all queer horoscopes
Capricorn: "With the fourth quarter Moon in your sign, you've made up your mind about something. Maybe you will consult a doctor about those hair plugs, after all. Perhaps you'll go in for the Botox injection or the laser peel. You might even consider getting caps to conceal those native buck teeth. (Lucky you, your family line includes several generations of Hatfields and McCoys.) Since you're moving into the winners' circle, you want to put your best face forward. (And, if your best face isn't good enough, you'll simply borrow one from somebody else.)"
I've made up my mind about something? What the hell is it? I hope I figure it out. The only thing I've made up my mind on is what I wanted for dinner. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home