Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Ye Olde Horoscope.

Brought to you by the fabulous folks at 365gay.com!!

Capricorn:You pride yourself on being the biggest nerd in the room. Nobody can talk about the latest weather patterns better than you. Your collection of pocket protectors is world famous, and you're an expert on odd, unpopular subjects. ("Did you know that a flying lemur can glide nearly 160 feet?") With the Moon kicking up the need for change, it's time to remake yourself in a hip image. Think boots instead of loafers, micro-minis instead of slacks. Don't make me send the Fab Five to your house!

While I don't know much about flying lemurs (nor do I care, for that matter), I do have a rather impressive knowledge of all things Star Trek. So, I guess I do qualify as a nerd. I prefer the word 'geek', though. ;-)

As for the Fab Five coming to my house, I could handle that quite easily. My parents need all the help they can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home