Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Friday, October 10, 2003

Ahhh... Friday. YAY!!

Only 30 min of work left.
*stares at clock*
Move faster, dammit!
:-)

Friday Five time!

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
Not really, no. I went to Motocross fairly recently, and I'd like to go again. I'm going to have to wait for next season, though.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Teams? Athletes?
Couldn't care less about either.

3. Are there any sports you hate?
Hate? No. I just don't like most sports.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Yeah. Several kinds. Hockey, baseball, football, motocross.
As for this year: One baseball game (friend's bday), and one motocross practice session.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I played soccer at recess/lunch in gr 4/5. I was a pretty decent goalie, too. Never did the team thing, sadly.
I sometimes golf (mostly at the driving range).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home