Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Happy Canada Day!

Starting tomorrow, I'm cat/appartment sitting for a couple of friends while they're on vacation. I'll be there for about 10 days. It's going to be sweet. Being there will cut my work commute in half. :-)

As a result of being there, my email and IM access will be a little spotty. MSN will probably be the best way to IM chat. I will have remote control of my computer, so ICQ and email will work. Just... slowly.

Oasis has a link to a quiz on her blog. I saw it, and figured... What the hell. Why not?
So, here are the results.

Goddess
You are a goddess!


Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I KNEW IT!! :-)
*grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home