Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Post 100!!

Whoa. Who woulda thunk it? 100 posts.
Cool.

I would like to make a small request of everybody who lives in this country. Monday, June 28 is our federal election. GET UP OFF YOUR ASS AND VOTE. Canada has piss-poor election turnouts. Let's change that this time around!
I will not tell you who I think you should vote for. That is something personal for you to decide on. All I ask is that you do some simple research of the candidates\parties in your riding, and make an INFORMED vote.

Countless people have died to give you the opportunity to vote. Make the most of it!



Excercise today: About 85min at the gym
40 min on the elliptical trainer (20 cardio, 20 fat burn), 45 min on the various muscle group machines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home