Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Where'd the week go?

I just got home about 10 min ago (1230pm). I think this is the earliest that I've made it home since Wednesday. It's been a busy, exhausting, but absolutely wonderful week.

Tuesday: Went to the gym with Jazzy and Dae. I'm in all likelyhood going to get a monthly membership.
Wednesday: Worked during the day. That evening, I went to Boston Pizza for a friend's going away party. A sweet friend (Lorna) is moving to Nova Scotia to be with her fiance. While I am sad that she's leaving, I am very happy for her.
Thursday: Went to Renderman's place for a fondu. We did the cheese and hot oil thing for the main course, and chocolate for dinner. Include some wine, and some great people, and that makes for a wonderful evening.
Friday: Spent the evening with some friends again. This time, a couple of them were hosting a sex toy party. Muchly fun. Bought some various massage-related items (book on erotic massage, a couple of hard plastic massagers, a rubber foot massager, a battery-powered massager, and a small wood chest that I can use to store some of my more... interesting tools/toys in). Yeah, I'm a total massage queen. :-)
Saturday: Worked during the day. Went to Renderman's place for a bbq after work. Hung out with some fun people. After that, we split into two groups. One went to karaoke. The rest of us (myself included) went out for bubble tea.
Karaoke: (n) From the Latin root word 'Karaokkus', meaning "tone deaf and I don't goddamn know it" ;-)

Anyways, I have work tomorrow. Bed time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home