Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Get ready!!

< Spaceballs >
Prepare ship... for ludicrous speed!
< /Spaceballs>

Preparations for the trip to Vancouver are well under way. Got my lists of what I need to take all done (well, mostly). All pre-trip appointments except for one have been booked (car oil change, etc). Everything is well under-way.

Given that we arrive on the 28th, that doesn't leave the BC lower mainland much time to flee. I recommend evacuation plan beta.
What is "evac plan beta"? Basically, it means "RUN LIKE HELL!!!" :-)


Oh, while off to get some takeout from Dadeo restaurant, I saw a sign on the side of the road. It was one of those typical "HIGH PEDESTRIAN AREA" signs. But, somebody decided to modify it with a felt marker. "HIGH PEDESTRIAN IN AREA". I don't condone vandalism, but I hafta admit. I found that one somewhat funny.

Oh, and as for this Dadeo place. If you live in/near Edmonton, you MUST go NOW. It's on Whyte Ave. They specialize in Cajun foods. YUM! Their po-boy sandwiches are amazing! If you don't live in/near Edmonton, get your butt out here so that I can take you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home