Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Update du jour

Time to recap.

Work: Done. Over. Unemployed. Feeling really good about it, too! No longer having to work for a company that I can't stand sure does wonders for one's emotional state. I haven't started looking for a new job, quite yet. I spent most of the past while setting up the apartment and enjoying a mini-vacation. However, I am quickly approaching that state of "way too much time on my hands". So, I'm going to start looking for a job pretty soon.

Apartment/move: I've been living with Tommy for a little over a month, now. I wouldn't trade this for anything! I love that I get to see his face every morning. :) The apartment is pretty much set up. We just need to get some misc items (lights for the kitchen, etc), and a few decorative things (we have this large, empty wall that needs... something), a small freezer, and to put a few seasonal things in storage (just waiting to get access).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home