Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Slow news week

Not exactly a whole lot going on. Getting everything ready for Valentine's Day.

< Neo >
Hmm. Upgrades.
< /Neo >
About the only excitement in the past few days is the new hard drive I have sitting on the bed behind me (wrapped in anti-static plastic, tenkuverymuch) and the extra ram I have installed in my system. I needed the extra storage and memory so that I could get WinXP pro going on my system. There's some software that I want to dabble with, and Win98 just doesn't cut it. Plus, my system BADLY needs a restore. This Win98 install is a touch old. Something like 18mos. *shudder*
So, with the extra 120GB hd and 512MB ram, all will fall into place. Now, for the software...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home