Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Me smart. Me thinks very good.

Oasis posted a link to an Emode IQ test on her diary a couple of days ago. Every time I tried it, it b0rked on me. Evidently, I'm too smart for it. :-)

It worked tonight. Here goes with the results:
"Your IQ score is 136.

"We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

"This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills - which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results."

Well, how about that. That bit about math is odd because I always figured I sucked at it. Maybe if I actually gave it some effort... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home