Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Suffering from a severe case of electile dysfunction

Anybody else sick of all the political mud-slinging crap on tv/radio and in the papers?

Glad I'm not the only one...



Also, a comment on comments. I've decided to switch comment systems over to the one offered by blogger. I'm leaving the old one up and running for the time being so that old comments can still be seen. Please use the blogger-based system from now on (the link for said system has a small speech baloon next to it).

4 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM , Blogger Karin said...

    Why changing?

     
  • At 11:07 PM , Blogger Karin said...

    Oh. I see. *SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM*

    BTW, terrible pun.

     
  • At 12:23 PM , Blogger Bill said...

    Oh, come on. Start! *giggle*

    As for why the change... I dunno really. I'm thinking just so that I can keep everything simple. Use Blogger for as much as I can.

     
  • At 10:16 PM , Blogger DC said...

    Simple?!?!?!?! I thought you were a geek ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home