Ramblings. Direct from me to you.

Rambling (v): To speak or write at length and with many digressions.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

THREE WEEKS?

It's been three weeks since I blogged? Whoa.

So, what's up?
-Had our work Christmas party last Saturday. Got a smidge tipsy. Nothing too bad. Out of seven drinks, I only paid for three. :-) I was also the emcee for the evening. That was fun. Got an MP3 player out of the deal.
-We've had our first REAL taste of winter. -20-something temperatures, snow, wind. rah! People wonder why I would want to live in the Vancouver area because of all the rain they get. Easy. You don't shovel rain.

Oh, and I got myself a blog message board troll. Take a looksie.

Excercise this week: shovelling snow and lifting/moving/carrying hoardes of heavy boxes at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home